Our high-quality Compression range of fittings are suitable for use with a wide variety of pipe.
15mm to 50mm
- Body made from polypropylene.
- Locking ring and sleeve – acetal.
- Sealing ring, Nitrile rubber seal.
- UV stabilised, will not breakdown in sunlight.
- BSPT connection threads.
- Robust strong fitting.
- No obstruction to flow.
- Full flow external fit fitting.
- 50mm female fitting has stainless steel reinforcing ring.
15mm to 50mm and 5 – 9.7 Bar (500 – 970 kPa).
- Resistant to pull-out of assembled joint.
- Resistant to leaking when bent.
- Hexagonal surfaces for firm mechanical grip.
- No sharp external edges for a comfortable hand grip.
- High grade engineering material developed for enhanced impact resistance, to ensure strong barb and hard teeth.
- Made from top quality glass reinforced nylon.
3G Metric Compression
20mm to 110mm
- Unique Slide and Tighten™ technology.
- Preassembled and ready to use.
- Simply cut the PE pipe square and slide it into the fitting until you feel the first point of resistance and then tighten the nut to the flange on the body of the fitting.